Mark Weiser Software
- AutoTetris--A modification of the public domain tetris for the X window system that
plays automatically. It is hypnotic to watch it play tens of pieces a second, but
after a few days it eventually loses. 1991.
- PCR--Portable Common Runtime system providing threads, garbage collection, I/O and
symbol table management for multiple languages and operating systems. With Al Demers, Carl Hauser, and Hans Boehm. 1989.
- SDI--Game for Sun workstations. Exercises most window system features. 1987.
- Cwsh--The Maryland Window Shell. With Steve Miller. 1985.
- Gotool--A GO front-end for SunView. 1983.
- Slip--One of the many serial-line IP implementations for Sun workstations. With Chris
- Vc--A Unix spreadsheet program for Suns and Vaxes (derived from Gosling's 'sc').
With Bruce Israel. 1986.
- XED--Implemenation of VisiProg, a programming enviroment using continuous execution.
With Glenn Baer. 1984.